Monday, February 21, 2011

Madre guess what?!

[CLT: "Bears" - Andrew Peterson & Randall Goodgame]

This post is especially for my mom. Right before I left for Africa, we went to the Smokey Mountains and stayed for a night. The hotel we stayed at had a lot of bear sculptures and stuffed animals. When we went to Cade's Cove the next day, we sadly did not see any real bears because they were sleeping. But that didn't stop us from calling for the bears with a special bear song.
I wondered if they had a lot of bears in Africa, or if they learned about them in school, too. Wandering through the bookstore one day, I found my answer. They do indeed care about bears in Ghana and want to learn about them.
"Da bears, da bears, da bears are right there!"
You know the song mom! Love and miss ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home